The apartment is located In the Wittenburg area of Amsterdam, in the eastern part of the central city. This former maritime area, that dates back to dutch naval glory days back in the 16th and 17th century, have undergone a tremendous transformation the past two decades. From a once neglected urban jungle into a hip and trendy part of the inner city.
Besides your everyday necessities as groceries, pharmacists, convenience stores, gyms etc. you will find a mixture of novelty attrractions such as Amsterdams Zoo “Artis”, The KIT or Royal Tropical Institute, hosting a museum and wonderful restaurant, the IJ brewery, the multicultural street/farmers market “Dappermarkt” and the list goes on.
All this is complemented with local deli’s, take-outs, restaurants, bars and clubs.
the 50m2 furnished apartment is located on the first floor of the apartment building cornering the Admiraliteitstraat and the Oostenburgerstraat. Apartment entrance opens up into a hallway. From there you have access to a good sized bedroom with double bed and large wardrobe, a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet and basin and the living room with comfortable sofa and other furniture. The fully equipped kitchen is accessible through the living area and offers room for washer & dryer and dining/study possibilities. The balcony opens up from the living area and offers room for after dinner drinks while overlooking the oostenburgerpark accross the street.
Interior is renovated, modern and light. You can find laminate flooring and double glass windows throughout the property. Overall easy, comfortable and light.
- 1 large bedroom with loads of closet space
- 1 full bathroom with shower, toilet and good water pressure.
- Very large kitchen with all the utensils you'll need, a dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer and a huge window overlooking the park.
- Wi-Fi/Internet access.
- Very bright and attractively decorated living room with large windows and stunning view of the park.
- A large balcony overlooking the park.
- 5 minute walk to shops and large outdoor market.
- Convenient Public Transportation: bus stop is 1 minute from your door and takes you to Central Station in 5 minutes and a tram takes you to Leidseplein (main hub of Amsterdam) in 7 minutes.
- Close by all major tourist attractions and loads of restaurants/bars.
- 3 major grocery stores within a minutes walk.
- Bi-monthly cleaning service available.
- Private rental. NO service charges or agency fees.
Only possible for a professional working expat couple or single person,
€1.600,- / month excl. utilities.
1018 KP Amsterdam